This Live Instructor-Led Training course is currently under development so please click HERE to register your interest.
This program covers the latest version of core ITIL® best practices for IT Service Management. Explains the use of the principles and core elements of IT service management (ITSM) from a lifecycle perspective, promoting alignment with the business as well as improving operational efficiency.
Why take this course
- It shows ITIL® practices within the Service Lifecycle context, the process and practice elements used within business enterprise environments;
- ITIL® is comprised of five core publications: Service Strategy, Service Design, Service Transition, Service Operations and Continual Service Improvement, promoting alignment with the business as well as improving operational efficiency.
- It uses an interactive approach combining lecture, case study experience and discussion focusing on pain points that any organization faces and how ITIL practices can help to solve.
- Those who need understanding of how ITIL can be used to enhance IT service management within an organization;
- Anyone working within an organization that has adopted and adapted ITIL;
- Anyone who wish to understand how an organization can use the people, the processes and the technology in a more effective way to achieve success.
- Students who wish to enhance, increase, or further improve the quality and value of service management.
- Lesson 01: Introduction and Overview
- Lesson 02: Principles and core concepts of IT Service Management based on ITIL®
- Lesson 03: The logic of value-creation within the context of the ITIL® Service Lifecycle
- Lesson 04: The Service Strategy
- Lesson 05: The Service Design
- Lesson 06: The Service Transition
- Lesson 07: The Service Operation
- Lesson 08: The Continual Service Improvement
- Lesson 09: Summary and next steps
Instructor: Virginia Araujo
With a PhD in Software Engineering, a Degree in Mathematics and Computer Science, several Professional Certifications and more than 20 years of professional experience in Technologies and Information Systems, Virginia Araujo has the highest international qualifications. Specialized in IT Governance, IT Service Management, Project Management, and today she works with recognized international market leaders in these areas.
Author of several articles published in specialized journals, a speaker at international congresses and is also a University Professor. As an Accredited Trainer by different International Examination Institutes such as APMG, PEOPLECERT and CSME, she has trained and certified hundreds of professionals in different countries. As a Consultant and Manager, she has managed large-scale projects in the public and private sectors, adopting and adapting the internationally recognized management best practices such as ITIL2011, COBIT5, ISO/IEC20000, ISI/IEC27001, PMBOK, PRINCE2, RESILIA, and BIG DATA.